Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dial 7's NYC limo services

Ever since she was a little girl, my daughter Mariah has been the life of the party. As an honor-roll student involved in several extra-curricular activities, she has made a lot of friends throughout the years. It was no surprise that when her senior prom rolled around last spring, she and her high-school posse had plans to ride together in style—all 15 of them! That’s when I reached out to Dial 7 for NYC limo service.

Mariah had worked hard in school, so I wanted reward her efforts. Plus, her father and I wanted to make sure she and her friends got to enjoy this one-in-a-lifetime celebration together. We read several positive online reviews about NYC limo service from Dial 7 and decided to schedule limo service for her special night. Her father and I knew Dial 7 would be the best choice, as they offer stretch Hummer® limos that can seat up to 20 passengers. Mariah and the friends she grew up with would be able to arrive at prom in one group.

On the evening of prom, our limo driver arrived 15 minutes early so he could talk with my husband and I. I learned that all the drivers at Dial 7 have many years of experience, know all the city routes, and always make safety their top concern. After talking to Dan the driver, my husband and I knew that Mariah and her friends were in good hands.

I peeked inside the limo before the group headed out and was impressed by how clean and fancy it was! The stretch Hummer we ordered was equipped with tinted windows, AC, a great sound system, lights, ice bins, and a TV addition. My husband and I knew we had made the right choice with Dial 7, sending our daughter off to this momentous occasion in style.

Mariah and her friends arrived at prom on time and danced the night away. Afterward, Dan was already waiting at the entrance when it was time for the group to pile in at the end of a memorable night. We were happy with the services Dial 7 provided and were relieved at just how affordable their rates are. Plus, we learned that they offer 24/7 rides, which means we will be giving them a call should we ever need any kind of transportation service in the future.


Dial 7's NYC limo services

No comments:

Post a Comment