Sunday, July 20, 2014

JOHN TAGLIERI BRINGS IN DAYS LIKE THESE

John Taglieri is set to release his new Ep, Days Like These on 19 August 2014. The date is also Taglieri’s birthday and the title track symbolizes what the Ep is all about.

“Coming off of how great ‘Southern Paradise’ did, having my first baby, hitting Billboard, & charting overseas, I just cannot believe how blessed and lucky I am with my career.” said Taglieri. “I have an amazing fan base and they just keep me going. And Days Like These is exactly what life is about for me right now.”


For his twelfth effort, Taglieri wanted to pull out all the stops and make music that truly represents who he is and where his career is at the moment. “15 years ago I released my first CD, ‘Leap Of Faith’ which is exactly what it was,” says Taglieri. “To be here 15 years and 12 releases later and to be as blessed as I am in my career really shows what my ‘Days Like These’ is. I get to do what I love everyday and I can’t ask for more than that.”  Enlisting the help of some friends – both old and new – John worked with several writers and a true A-List crew of musicians to craft six songs that reflect on life and all the amazing things that have happened in it for him as of late.



 




For the Days Like These release, Taglieri recruited Kenny Aronoff (John Mellencamp, Elton John, Bob Seger, etc), Alan Jax Bowers (Parrot Bay, Rachel Allyn) , Rich Redmond (Jason Aldean, Ludacris, Kelly Clarkson, etc), Lee Turner (Darius Rucker, Sara Evans, Big and Rich), Eric Ragno (Alice Cooper, Paul Stanley, Billy Gibbons, etc), Joe Gilder, Greg Juliano (Juliano Brothers), Chad Cunningham and Keith Lubrant (whose music you have heard on TV shows such as Real Housewives of Miami, Beavis and Butthead, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Young and the Restless and dozens more).  Its been SO cool to have my friends help me make this EP. Keith and I go back 15 years and started out together. Eric and I grew up together and its like life coming full circle. Its also amazing to me to be able to have some of my idols like Kenny Aronoff and Rich Redmond on this release. Its been very surreal to be working with them and really part of what my ‘Days Like These’ is about.”



Days Like These releases on 19 August and the Ep will be preceded by the release of the “Days Like These” single on 29 July.