Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Plexaslim Review

accelerator-slim1


PlexusSlim rocks!!!


Yep! That’s me! Taken about a year ago, I was carrying around an extra 30 lbs., pre-diabetic, high blood pressure, cholesterol at 240, and just plain miserable! Skeptical but willing to try anything (!), I started the 3 day Plexus sample…. And by the end of the second day, I was a PlexusSlim believer!

More information can be found at PlexusSlim with Joel


And in 10 weeks, I lost 22 lbs., cholesterol dropped 20 points, lowered blood pressure, sleeping better, waking better, with no more dragging thru the day! I could even go more than three hours between eating without crazy sugar spikes!
Debbie - Before & After

And this is me, now! Dropped 8 more lbs., 2 more dress sizes, cholesterol now under 200, blood sugars now leveled! Instead of just doing what I had to do to get thru the day, I now feel like a PARTICIPATOR in my life!

I signed up with Plexus as an ambassador with the intent of just selling enough to cover my own supply. Didn’t take long to surpass that and start making the extra money to pay off debt!


Check out Sema’s Facebook page.


So you know how you hear “Make money while you lose weight! Plexus pays you to lose weight!”? Well, Plexus definitely values my health and weight loss! Let’s take that even a step further! If you take the money I’ve made from working my Plexus business (part-time!), and consider my weight loss, Plexus has paid me a total of $694.00 for every lb. I’ve lost!


For some last words, visit PlexusSlim with Jocelyne


 



Plexaslim Review

No comments:

Post a Comment