Tickets are now on sale at :http://www.enterthevault.com/artist.php?id=408
24. Sep 13 USA New York City, NY / Stage 48
25. Sep 13 CAN Montreal, QUE / Club Soda
26. Sep 13 CAN Quebec City, QUE / Theater Imperial
28. Sep 13 CAN Toronto, OT / The Opera House
29. Sep 13 USA Columbus, OH / Newport Music Hall
30. Sep 13 USA Joliet, IL / Mojoes
02. Okt 13 USA Denver/Engelwood, CO / Gothic Theater
03. Okt 13 USA Salt Lake City, UT / In the Venue
05. Okt 13 USA Seattle, WA / El Corazon
07. Okt 13 USA Anaheim, CA / The Grov
Helloween are known as the inventors of ‘German Melodic-Speed-Metal’ and are creative pioneers and one of the most successful metal bands in personal union since their beginnings in 1984.
HELLOWEEN’s new album, Straight Out Of Hell, has landed at #97 on the Billboard 200 chart, selling around 4,100 copies in the US in it’s first week of release. Straight Out Of Hell hit #4 in Germany and scored the highest position in band history. As well, the album is #2 in the international album charts in Japan and #4 in Finland.
Is our civilization standing right on the edge of the abyss? Is the Maya calendar actually right, predicting the end of the world on December 21, 2012? “We will all survive the year 2012 and face an even more positive and energetic future.” Deris states. Helloween have documented how this future could look like, or rather sound like, on their latest studio album Straight Out Of Hell, scheduled after the alleged doomsday. It’s a work full of speed and toughness, with optimism and great joy of playing, featuring complex arrangements, strong hooks and plenty of catchy melodies. Or, let the facts speak for themselves, 13 mostly fast-paced songs that turn out to be impressively multi-layered and will completely delight all Helloween fans due to the different songwriters: Andi Deris, founding members Michael Weikath and Markus Großkopf, and guitarist Sascha Gerstner.
HELLOWEEN ANNOUNCE FALL NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
Post a Comment