Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Leg Lube Performance Shave Gel

We received a sample of Leg Lube for review a few months ago. While I am a hairy man, I chose to utilize Leg Lube for shaving my face. It is the best shave aid that we have reviewed, due to its lube-like qualities.  No matter how dry my face was, a bead ran along my cheeks allowed for some of the closest shaves that I have had. Leg Lube maintained its usefulness even after a few swipes with the razor; other products have to be reapplied regularly. The amount of times I was able to shave with a bottle of Leg Lube was considerable; a 2.4 ounce bottle of the gel only costs about $9.


The coseness of the shave would even be more useful if one was a cross-country runner, swimmer, or participated in any sport that required the highest level of performance (and lowest levels of drag). Make sure to check out Leg Lube’s website for more information. They provide $5 shipping for 1 to 3 bottles of the shave gel.


Rating: 9.2/10


Leg Lube Performance Shave Gel / www.leglube.comimages (3)



Leg Lube Performance Shave Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment