We are offering the ability to win an entire metric butt-load of freebies from Ubisoft’s current release, Rayman Legends. All one needs to do to enter the contest is to read through the official rules (captured below) and find the link that is present. Put in some personal information and voila – you’ll be entered into a contest where you can possibly win a surfboard, Picture Perfect Phantasy on vinyl, or copies of the Rayman Legends video game.
1) SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: The Rayman Legends ‘Picture Perfect Phantasy’ Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 23, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on October 11, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes is one of chance. No purchase is necessary and a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. One (1) and only one grand prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to win a prize package which includes (1) surfboard designed by world-renowned street artist Chase, (1) limited edition copy of “Picture Perfect Phantasy” on 7″ vinyl, and (1) copy of Rayman Legends video game. Twenty-four (24) runners-up will receive (1) limited edition copy of “Picture Perfect Phantasy” on 7″ vinyl, and (1) copy of Rayman Legends video game
2) HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!
Entrants are required to indicate that they have read, accepted, and agreed to be bound by these rules (the “Official Rules”). The name of the person entering the Sweepstakes must be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit entry to the Sweepstakes; otherwise, the entry may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a winner, an entrant will be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address on the entry form. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail (or other, if applicable) address during the Sweepstakes Period. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submissions (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Sweepstakes service) will be automatically disqualified and transmissions from these or other email or IP addresses may be blocked.
3) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to persons 13 years of age or older at the time of entry who do not reside in an area where such Sweepstakes are prohibited or restricted by law. The sponsors of this Sweepstakes are Total Assault LLC and New Science Agency (the “Sponsor”). Officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives and agents of the Sponsor, its parent companies (if any), subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging persons or agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void in all countries, provinces and U.S. territories and possessions and where otherwise prohibited by law.???
5) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will select one (1) grand prize winner and twentyfour (24) runners-up in a random drawing from all eligible entries received, on or about October 11, 2013. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The selected grand prize winner, and runners-up will be notified by email. Once the grand prize winner is selected and announced, he/she will be notified within approximately ten (10) days thereafter. The grand prize winner must respond within 48 hours to the notice from Sponsor. Potential winners will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility/talent & liability release, for receipt by Sponsor by the due date indicated in the notification communication. The selected grand prize winner will forfeit his/her prize if: the “winner” notification is returned either electronically, or otherwise, as undeliverable without a forwarding address; the grand prize winner does not respond to the “winner’s notice” within 48 hours of it being sent to him/her; any required documents are not returned by the due date indicated in the notification (for any reason or no reason); the selected winner cannot or does not accept or receive the prize (for any reason or no reason); or, he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules. The grand prize winner will be solely responsible for payment of all taxes on the prize (including but not limited to federal, state, income and sales tax).
6) PRIZES: Prize information and the approximate retail value, is, as follows: One (1) surfboard designed by world-renowned street artist Chase (approx. $1000 value), one (1) limited edition copy of “Picture Perfect Phantasy” on 7″ vinyl (approx. $100 value), and (1) copy of Rayman Legends video game (approx. $59.99 value) in either Wii U, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PS Vita or for PC. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of prize permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that all or any portion of the original grand prize becomes unavailable. Some prizes may be awarded via gift card or gift certificate.
7) CONDUCT: This Sweepstakes is subject to and governed by the laws of the United States (see Section 8, below, for details). By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules are accessible from the following link, www.totalassault.com/contests/281, throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification, Sponsor and/or the Promotion Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in entries submitted. By submitting an entry, each entrant represents and warrants that she/he has committed no fraud or deception in connection with such entry, and that she/he has the legal right and ability to enter this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8) ISSUES OF LAW:
(a) Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING OF THE PRIZES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNER.
(b) Governing Law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes, these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California, irrespective of the fact that any one of the parties is now or may become a resident of a different state. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Los Angeles, California and hereby waive any objection to such jurisdiction and venue. Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose regardless of any law to the contrary. In the event any such claim or cause of action is not filed within such one (1) year period, such claim or cause of action shall be forever barred.
(c) Severability. If any provision of these Official Rules shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law and the Sponsor’s fundamental intentions hereunder, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired, provided, however, that in such cases the parties oblige themselves to use their best efforts to achieve the purpose of the invalid provision by a new legally valid stipulation.
(d) Important Disclaimers and Limitations.?There are NO WARRANTIES express or implied made by Sponsor and, additionally, no implied indemnities of any kind.?TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND CONTRACTORS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES, RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED INDEMNITIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SPONSOR HAS NOT MADE, AND YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS TO YOU REGARDING THE VALUE OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE ODDS OF YOU BECOMING A WINNER, OR ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY WEBSITES. ALL DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND GRAPHICS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ANY WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” WITHOUT TECHNICAL OR OTHER SUPPORT OF ANY KIND.?IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR, OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS OR LOST PRIZES) RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY SPONSOR, THE USE OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SPONSOR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR IF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES STATED HEREIN FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.? SWEEPSTAKES PARTICIPANTS AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE SWEEPSTAKES REPRESENT AN AGREED ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RELEASE PARTIES (SEE SECTION 10, BELOW), ON THE ONE HAND, AND PARTICIPANTS, ON THE OTHER. SPONSOR COULD NOT PUT ON THIS SWEEPSTAKES “BUT FOR” PARTICIPANTS’ AGREEMENT AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND SPONSOR IS RELYING ON EACH PARTICIPANT’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES TO ENSURE THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES IS RUN IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.?Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (2) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (3) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (4) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof, or; (5) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
(e) Disclaimers and Limitations Related to the Prize. Prizes may be subject to usage restrictions and warranties, if any, of the manufacturer or provider of any prize. Sponsor has not in any manner adopted any third party warranty, if any, as a warranty of Sponsor. The winner shall look solely to such third party manufacturer or provider of any prize to perform or satisfy any obligation under any such warranty. ANY AND ALL PRIZES SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” BASIS. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND ANY IMPLIED INDEMNITIES. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATING TO AN WINNER’S USE, NON-USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OTHER LOSSES OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, EVEN IF SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LIABILITY OR DAMAGE IN ADVANCE.
9) RELEASE:?All entrants and winners, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Total Assault, LLC, and their respective directors, officers, parents (if any), subsidiaries and affiliated companies, contractors, agents, representatives, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertising, promotional or judging agencies (the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Sweepstakes page; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, forfeiture, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in any Sweepstakes-related or prize-related activity, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The Released Parties are further not liable for damage to an entrant or user’s computer system (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction) due, either directly or indirectly, to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading of information in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes in the event that any portion of any website used to administer any aspect of the Sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted.?Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize.
10) WINNERS LIST: To request the name of the grand prize winner (available after the Sweepstakes Period expires and Sponsor has had the opportunity to contact and confirm the grand prize winner) send an e-mail with subject line: “The Picture Perfect Phantasy Prize-Pack Giveaway — Grand Prize Winner” to firstname.lastname@example.org.” Requests must be received no later than October 26, 2013.
11) HOW TO GET MORE INFORMATION. Copies of these Official Rules will be available at www.totalassault.com/contests/rules.php?c=281 until the end of the Sweepstakes. You may also obtain a copy of these Official Rules by sending us a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Total Assault, LLC, Requesting Official Rules – Picture Perfect Phantasy Prize-Pack Giveaway, 3272 Motor Ave. Suite G, Los Angeles, CA 90034, USA. Requests for Official Rules may be made at any time until October 11, 2013.
12) TRADEMARKS: Total Assault LLC, Inc. trademarks and service marks are protected under United States and international laws. All other trademarks are used by permission of their respective owners.
© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rayman, the character of Rayman, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
UBISOFT HAS PROVIDED CERTAIN PRIZES AND THE USE OF THEIR NAME AND TRADEMARKS, BUT IS IN NO WAY INVOLVED IN THE EXECUTION, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES MUST BE DIRECTED TO the Sponsor. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that Ubisoft has no responsibilities with respect to the Sweepstakes and entrant agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Ubisoft Inc. (“Ubisoft”), and its affiliates and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents of Ubisoft and its affiliates from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or loss any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
www.totalassault.com/contests/281/id/04157/ to sign up for the Rayman Picture Perfect Phantasy contest.
Rayman Picture Perfect Phantasy Contest